The UNITE trade union has produced an election broadcast which it has sent to its 60,000 members in the Republic of Ireland. With only days to go to the votes being cast that will determine the future of Ireland for the next five years, Irish Regional Secretary Jimmy Kelly calls on working people to vote for Labour and other left leaning parties.
- Irish innovation on TV Licensing
- Obama 2012 is under way
- A small island off the coast of Europe
- Stoking up the mob in opposition to civil servants
- Why must we cling to 12.5 per cent?
- Politics at the Crossroads
- Labour, which side are you on?
- The drama of the count, but was it worth it?
- Why Labour will now feel free to negotiate harder in programme for government
- Dublin in the rare ‘auld times